How Do I Customize My Website Header Menu?
Joe From Fill My Cup Cafe Asks:
I need to change my business hours in my menu, how can I do this?
Editing your header is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Login to your WordPress website.
- You should be directed to the backend of your website (yourwebsite.com/wp-admin)
- On the left hand side menu, hover over Appearance and click Customize.
- Click on Header, and this will allow you access to an assortment of customizations you can make to the header.
- If you’d like to edit your Top Bar. Click the Top Bar, then Top Bar Layout to edit the content in the Top Bar.
And that’s it! If you’re ever in Asheville and in the mood for a little Portuguese cuisine, Fill My Cup Cafe is definitely the place to go. Check out their menu here.